Business News / Ideas (247)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ETOBICOKE-LAKESHORE SHOULD NOT BE JUST A GO-TO BUSINESS DESTINATION BUT A REAL COMMUNITY NEIGHBOURHOOD

I have heard that the BIA's and local councillor seem to want to make our area one that people outside the community will travel to and spe…

Started by Ken Wood

10 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by J. Nico

Lakeshore Mardi Gras 2014 announced

Holly Woods & Toronto for the August 2nd show - how cool is that! www.lakeshoremardigras.ca

Started by milybythelake

1 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Lynda Crowder

Rotary park

Does anyone know what is happening in Rotary Park at the site of the former playground?

Started by Christine

1 May 24, 2014
Reply by Brian

Scentsy parties!!!

Hello. I have been living in the area for 3 years and a year ago I started a new business venture. I am now an independent scentsy director…

Started by amber

0 Apr 22, 2014

Goodlake - great addition to the neighbourhood

I had dinner at Goodlake tonight, and it was truly wonderful.  The renovations to the restaurant have been very tastefully completed, achie…

Started by Donald Elrick

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Donald Elrick

Lakeshore Village in New Toronto listed as a Hot Neighbourhood by the Globe

by Carolyn Ireland in the The Globe and MailNever heard of Lake Shore Village? Perhaps you knew it as the gritty, industrial town of New To…

Started by The Lakeshore Picayune

7 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Carol Ledden-Cusson

Embers Hot Stove Review

I had dinner and Embers last night and it was great. I didn't know what to expect from a hot stove & social house, as I'm not sure I've…

Started by Brian

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by West-ender!

Getting married ?

Calling all Bridezilla'sAre you looking to loose that extra few pounds before your last dress fitting? In 6 weeks I can help you loose weig…

Started by Lakeshore Sweeper

0 Feb 22, 2014

Testing Twitter integration

I had previously setup the activity feed for this page to post to Twitter, however, that stopped working. I have tried it again, and this i…

Started by Brian

0 Feb 17, 2014

850 Degree Pizza

Just wondering if anyone has any info on the new restaurant opening in Long Branch called 850 Degree Pizza? I saw the sign (and the liquor…

Started by Rose

10 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by 850 Degrees

RSS

© 2019   Created by Our Lakeshore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service