Christina Sobolak's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"See our new website for Birmingham Business Centre http://officespacetoronto.biz"

Christina Sobolak replied Jul 7, 2011 to Office Space for Lease

2 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Christina Sobolak

"Offices range in size from 80 sq ft to 800 sq ft.  All have windows, high ceilings,…"

Christina Sobolak replied Jul 5, 2011 to Office Space for Lease

2 Jul 7, 2011

"Brenda Knei is one of two Board Members who had their defective windows replaced wit…"

Christina Sobolak replied May 26, 2011 to Replacing Defective Windows at Marina Del Rey Condominium

4 May 26, 2011

"My enthusiasm has been short lived.  I submitted dozens of written requests to fix t…"

Christina Sobolak replied May 26, 2011 to Replacing Defective Windows at Marina Del Rey Condominium

4 May 26, 2011

"Finally, WooHoo!  After years of submitting complaints and being forced to commence…"

Christina Sobolak replied Mar 29, 2011 to Replacing Defective Windows at Marina Del Rey Condominium

4 May 26, 2011

"Amazing!  Today I just received a letter from Marina Del Rey's lawyer, Barry Perciva…"

Christina Sobolak replied Mar 29, 2011 to Replacing Defective Windows at Marina Del Rey Condominium

4 May 26, 2011

"I also tried to see if there was any way the City of Toronto could help me, like by-…"

Christina Sobolak replied Mar 15, 2011 to Marina Del Rey Condo Owners with Flooding Problems, $15 M lawsuits, Etobicoke

3 Mar 15, 2011

"Unfortunately for me, you are correct.  I can't get help from the Landlord and Tenan…"

Christina Sobolak replied Mar 15, 2011 to Marina Del Rey Condo Owners with Flooding Problems, $15 M lawsuits, Etobicoke

3 Mar 15, 2011

"If you see anyone suspicious, get your cel phone camera out and take a photo!  If yo…"

Christina Sobolak replied Mar 14, 2011 to Attempted car break-ins on Fifth

19 Mar 14, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Our Lakeshore.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service